Great Employee Benefits with Controlled Costs
The employee benefit planning process is constantly evolving and has become increasingly complex. It is difficult for decision makers to remain current and aware of new benefit strategies available in the marketplace. Westlake Risk partners with employers of all sizes to eliminate the guesswork and confusion associated with implementing and perpetuating competitive and affordable solutions. As a result, our clients have been able to control benefit costs over extended periods of time, improve workflow efficiencies and enhance employee morale.
Keeping Costs Down
- Analyze current employer benefit costs
- Ensure benefit plan aligns with strategic goals
- Active negotiation on your behalf with carriers – we have CLOUT
- Evaluate Insured and Self Insured options (ever looked at Minimum Premium Plans?)
- Create budget spreadsheet outlining annual costs
- Consumer Driven Health Plans CAN save you money
- Claims data analysis – what are your claim drivers and what are you doing to reduce them?
- Evaluate plan alternatives that CAN save you money (limited networks, HSA, etc.)
- Employee Contribution Analysis automated spreadsheet
- Benchmarking studies – are you competitive?
- Medical – HSA, HMO, PPO, HRA
- Employee Benefits Strategic Consulting
- ASO, Self-Funded Plans
- Consumer Driven Healthcare Plans (HSA & HRA)
- Dental Plans
- Life Insurance Products
- Disability Income Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-Term Care
- Vision Plans
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Voluntary Insurance Products
- COBRA Administration Outsourcing
- Flex Plan Administration
- Web based enrollment systems to eliminate paperwork
- Universal Applications with data entry done by our team
- Complete Benefits Administration outsourcing
- ACA Compliance Filing – 1095C, 1094C
- Custom Benefit Summaries
- Total Compensation Statements
- Employee Surveys
- Online Benefit Summaries and Forms
- Universal Enrollment Form for all carriers
- Open Enrollment Presentations
- New Hire Communication
Legal & Compliance
- Legal updates delivered to your desktop
- WESTLAKE CONNECT web site to access any questions or forms for Human Resources
- FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA compliance and training
- 5500 forms prepared signature ready
- ERISA Attorney access
- Newsletters covering your topics of interest
- Wrap Summary Plan Description as needed
- Medicare Part D compliance
- ACA Forms & Filing
- CMS Medicare Part D Notification Filing
We work with only the best insurance carriers to ensure you have the absolute best coverage and price!
Benefits America Insurance Services, LLC is an exclusive partner relationship that teams the market-leading strengths of six premier partner agencies. The exclusive relationship combines the agencies 25 plus years of partnership and friendship. We were founded on the principal that we are stronger together and better able to deliver industry leading expertise and experience to our clients.
The landmark partnership aims to redefine the way carriers work with us, address key industry challenges and bring valuable savings to our clients:
- The health insurance carriers have begun to segment or tier their brokers. Our partnership allows us to leverage our combined strength and experience to better serve you!
- Segmenting and tiering by the carriers mean that agencies with more business get access to specific products and resources, additional services for their clients, preferential rates, and in some cases direct underwriter access.
- Each of our agencies brings valuable market relationships and key volumes that will allow us as a combined entity to achieve and maintain ‘Platinum or Elite’ status with every carrier!
- Our Benefits America partnership gives us the size and clout, as you retain the unique personal service from each of the agencies you have come to expect and deserve.