The employee benefit planning process is constantly evolving and has become increasingly complex. It is difficult for decision makers to remain current and aware of new benefit strategies available in the marketplace.Westlake Risk partners with employers of all sizes to eliminate the guesswork and confusion associated with implementing and perpetuating competitive and affordable solutions. As a result, our clients have been able to control benefit costs over extended periods of time, improve workflow efficiencies and enhance employee morale.
In today’s climate of ever-increasing healthcare costs, you need a consultant who has the knowledge and resources to support your company’s critical employee benefits decisions. Westlake Risk & Insurance Services’ market leverage allows us to negotiate advantageous pricing, design superior products and deliver preferred services to you and your employees. Through our preferred vendor relationships, we’re able to negotiate rates and benefits based on our large and growing block of business. Our clients frequently receive special consideration from carriers in matters of both claims advocacy and plan structure.
- Medical – HSA, HMO, PPO, HRA
- Employee Benefits Strategic Consulting
- ASO, Self-Funded Plans
- Consumer Driven Healthcare Plans (HSA & HRA)
- Dental Plans
- Life Insurance Products
- Disability Income Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-Term Care
- Vision Plans
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Voluntary Insurance Products
Decision makers are always interested in seeking better ways to offer, finance and communicate employee benefit programs. They are also concerned about competing with other businesses for quality employees.However, many business owners and executives are guilty of repeating the same old mistakes. Often, they rely on information, opinions, and financial data from a variety of unsubstantiated sources. Lack of perspective and strategic direction produces fragmented benefit programs, increased operating costs and employee anxiety.
Recognizing that businesses need tools to improve efficiencies and reduce expenses, we offer automated technology and administrative services that enable clients to focus attention on revenue growth and organizational development.
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE TO REDUCE YOUR EMPLOYEE BENEFIT COSTS?
KEEPING COSTS DOWN – WHAT’S YOUR STRATEGY?
- Analyze current employer benefit costs
- Ensure benefit plan aligns with strategic goals
- Active negotiation on your behalf with carriers – we have CLOUT
- Evaluate Insured and Self Insured options (ever looked at Minimum Premium Plans?)
- Create budget spreadsheet outlining annual costs
- Consumer Driven Health Plans CAN save you money
- Claims data analysis – what are your claim drivers and what are you doing to reduce them?
- Evaluate plan alternatives that CAN save you money (limited networks, HSA, etc.)
- Employee Contribution Analysis automated spreadsheet
- Benchmarking studies – are you competitive?
In today’s environment of “doing more with less” Westlake Risk can bring to your team money saving and time saving methods to eliminate paperwork. Human Resources needs to spend their time thinking strategically and not pushing benefits paper.We can bring you our exclusive, proprietary technology solution that manages your member’s benefit data, eligibility, enrollment, reporting and consolidated billing online. Our solutions empower employers and employees to manage the entire benefit process via the Internet, eliminating timely processes, paperwork and errors.
WHAT SERVICES CAN YOU USE?
- COBRA Administration Outsourcing
- Flex Plan Administration
- Web based enrollment systems to eliminate paperwork
- Universal Applications with data entry done by our team
- Complete Benefits Administration outsourcing
- ACA Compliance Filing – 1095C, 1094C
Are you getting full value for the thousands of dollars you spend on your benefit plans? Employees not only need to understand their benefits but also to value them.We can deliver exceptional value to your team using several different custom communications whether paper or web based (also in English & Spanish).
Ask for a demonstration today to see how the perception of your employees can be made an absolute positive for you.
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES FOR YOU
- Custom Benefit Summaries
- Total Compensation Statements
- Employee Surveys
- Online Benefit Summaries and Forms
- Universal Enrollment Form for all carriers
- Open Enrollment Presentations
- New Hire Communication
LEGAL & COMPLIANCE SERVICES TO KEEP YOU OUT OF JAIL
- Legal updates delivered to your desktop
- WESTLAKE CONNECT web site to access any questions or forms for Human Resources
- FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA compliance and training
- 5500 forms prepared signature ready
- ERISA Attorney access
- Newsletters covering your topics of interest
- Wrap Summary Plan Description as needed
- Medicare Part D compliance
- ACA Forms & Filing
- CMS Medicare Part D Notification Filing
6 Reasons To Start A Wellness Plan
- Health care costs. It is estimated that in 2009, the U.S. will spend over $2.0 trillion dollars on health care, much of which can be linked to health habits.
- Most illnesses can be avoided. It has been suggested that preventable illnesses make up approximately 70% of all illness related costs.
- The work week is expanding, and traditional work boundaries are disappearing, creating additional health risks to employees.
- The technology revolution is on, creating health concerns of its own including repetitive stress injuring, low back problems, and sedentary lifestyles.
- Employee stress levels are increasing. According to a recent national poll, 78% of Americans describe their jobs as stressful.
- Increasing diversity in the workforce means businesses need to address a variety of health concerns.
- Newest Strategy to SAVE EMPLOYERS $800 to $900 per year per employee. Ask us about this newest Strategy.
You can obtain a quote for your employees by clicking on Request a Quote link below: