Westlake Risk & Insurance Services serves the hospitality industry by delivering expertise in specialized insurance solutions for lodging risks. We offer several unique programs that cannot be accessed anywhere else. Our group purchasing power allows us to offer competitive and stable pricing. With limit options available to $300,000,000 we can meet the needs of any size client.
What Types Of Business Do We Cover?
- Upscale and Business Class Hotels, Resorts, Gaming Hotels, Mid-scale Hotels, Limited Service Hotels
- All franchised brands, including Hilton Approved Program
- All non-franchise brands and independent hotels
- Ownership groups or hotel management companies
What Types Of Insurance Products Or Special Programs Can We Access?
General Liability includes not only the standard coverage limits, but also a number of enhancements well suited to hospitality. Coverage limits available up to $300,000,000. Coverage Options shown below:
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence
- $2,000,000 Aggregate Limit per Location
- $2000,000 Products Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal Advertising each Person
- $1,000,000 Damage to Rented Premises
- $1,000,000 Employee Benefit Liability ($1000 deductible)
- $1,000,000 Employers Liability (Stop Gap)
- $25,000 Guest Cash (max limit)
- $5,000 Medical Expenses (non-SIR accounts)
- Broad Form Named Insured
- Innkeepers Liability
- Broadened Pollution Coverage
Liquor Liability is included within our General Liability policy with the following limits. You will save time as the two lines of the claims adjustment remain with the same company. Coverage Options – $1,000,000 Liquor Liability per Location/$2,000,000 Aggregate
Umbrella/Excess – Our Umbrella products are among the most attractive available to hotel clients. We can provide the needed security to virtually any size client. Coverage Options Limit Options: Up to $300,000,000 & Follow Form: Employee Benefits, Liquor Liability, Spa Professional
Westlake Risk & Insurance Services understands the priorities of protecting your business. Auto Dealer programs are specifically designed for the unique exposures of franchised and independent dealership operations.Auto Dealers aren’t like other businesses. Was your insurance program specifically designed for your Dealership’s needs? We have designed a professional insurance program especially for you and follow up with unmatched client service throughout the policy year to keep your business on the road.The adage that you shouldn’t put all of your eggs in one basket isn’t generally true for insurance. We can integrate a cost-effective insurance and risk management program to include property, liability, workers compensation, business auto, group health, and life and disability needs.
Auto Dealer Insurance
- Garage Liability
- Garagekeepers Liability (Legal, Excess or Direct Primary)
- Dealers Physical Damage (Dealer’s Open Lot)
- Dealer’s Errors and Omissions Coverage
- Contingent Lease/Rental Liability and Physical Damage
- Crime including Employee Dishonesty
- Inland Marine for Tools, Data Processing, etc.
- Monthly Pay or Monthly Reporting
- Provided on separate policies:
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage
- Pollution Liability Coverage
- Umbrella Liability Coverage
Westlake Risk & Insurance Services has created a very special coverage plan for the Specialty Contractor Trades.
It is important that you are aware of all the potential pitfalls that can occur on the job, and how the right insurance can protect you from any unforeseen complications down the line. Our specialists are ready to help you navigate the complex world of insurance and advise you on the plans and providers most suited for you.We have a proven track record and a solid reputation for saving our clients hundreds and thousands of dollars. From finding the best rates for liability and environmental policies, to fixing mis-classified worker’s compensation ratings our in-depth industry knowledge and experience makes us the leading choice for all of your construction, contractor and environmental insurance needs.
Special Trade Contractors Coverage
- $1,000,000 Per occurrence limits
- $2,000,000 Products Completed Operations coverage
- Per project aggregates provided
- CG 20 10 11 85 Provided
- Blanket additional insured’s included
- Coverage for Residential/Commercial/Industrial/Public Works included
- Actual loss sustained for business income losses
- Hired and rented equipment coverages
- Installation coverage for your product, your work
- Coverage for Scheduled Equipment
- Symbol 1 for all autos
- $1,000,000 for uninsured/Underinsured
- Lease Gap coverage included
- Hired and Non-owned coverage included
- Drive other car coverage included for owners
- Limits up to $300,000,000 available upon request with following form language
- Full Service bonding for ALL your bonding needs